Friday, November 12, 2010

Sand Play

I got a surprise today when I went to download some photos of Owen and Cy playing in the sand. I found this photo taken nearly a year ago to the day, when we "offically opened" the sandpit . It reminds me of just how far we have come in a year.

Owen was 7 months old, he often held his head on the side like this (I had forgotten that) it resolved without any intervention.


A year later Owen and Cy now play in the sand together everyday.



He loves the sand, (eats way too much of it), he has also learnt to pat it, dig in it and load the truck. (don't know what is going on with his hair here mmmm might be time for a haircut)

1 comment:

  1. What neat pictures! I love seeing how much our children grow from year to year, especially pictures taken in the same spot as the years before, then you can really see how much they have changed.

    ReplyDelete