Friday, December 17, 2010

I is for icecream

Seems Owen is getting 3 teeth at once, 2 incisors and a molar - all on the bottom jaw - these are teeth numbers 13,14 and 15. He flatly refuses to nurse at all during this time so I am still expressing milk, I don't know how long I will continue to express for - finding time to do it is a pain and I have noticed already that my supply has dropped a little, yes, I am still hoping he will return to nursing after this lot of teething is done. He has the milk on his cereal in the morning and he is drinking it from a straw cup during the day (I have to thicken it with a tablespoon of fruit puree to help him swallow easily) but he is drinking larger and larger amounts from the straw cup, which is a relief, but just to make sure he is getting enough fluids I have also been giving him plenty of fruit, soy yogurt and a new indulgence ICECREAM (actually frozen yogurt) and doesn't he lurrrrveeee it, he insists on holding the stick all by himself too, here he is savouring that last little bit on the stick. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Owen is just to cute!! I didnt blog it yet but guess what!! Russell got his FIRST tooth!!! I just noticed it the other day...Bottom left :) And he is REALLY cranky these days...So good luck to us both :)

    ReplyDelete