Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OMG he likes it

Cy has had 2 mornings at preschool this week and he is doing great. I seriously cant believe it, cause last year when we tried it was a DISASTER he never lasted more than 20 minutes before they rang me to come get him. I am still nervous -especially about jinxing myself ! But I think the new beautiful teacher has made all the difference.

Here are the boys on the front step on the first day of preschool.

I think Owey looks apprehensive unlike Cy who is as happy as a pumpkin ! And what is with Oweys hair? I don't know ? I dont remember doing like that? It's all Crusty the Clown (from The Simpson)s....blah

Then Owey spontaneously leant over and hugged Cy and I thought ahhhh how cute.....but now I look at it, I think the stinker is just trying to suss out what's in the bag!
Owen is loving preschool too, each morning and afternoon he gets right into playing and even joined the morning circle this morning without any prompting, I know when it comes time for him to start he is going to just slip right in, but that's for later in the year.....

3 comments:

  1. Well I happen to LOVE Owey's hair!!! He has the best curls! Love that last picture, haha...Right when you think you are capturing a sweet moment of brotherly love you realize it's just the one kid trying to see what he can get from the other!! Too funny!

    And horraay for Cy doing so great in preschool!!! Sometimes it just takes a kid longer to be ready for it. That's the way it was with Jordy anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW preschool! I am so relieved and happy to hear about a GREAT time and positive experience...Maddie starts preschool this summer and I am a wreck! Max only had one year of preschool and we did this because he was not ready before he was 5 years old..he was just to hard headed to get him to buckle down...but he did it and now is thriving! the pictures are to cute Cy looks like he is so ready! and Owen is very serious about his job! gotta love the hair! curly rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. It's such a relief when they love school and aren't afraid. We're starting in just two months with Luc, I'm so nervous!

    ReplyDelete