Monday, June 13, 2011

The Hole

I have fallen in a hole or The Hole this weekend.


I suddenly lost faith.


The future was overwhelming.


I felt regret.


I thought of nothing but the struggles ahead.


I could see all the 'differences'......... and I hurt.

I have not had such a difficult time really since the early days. I thought I was past all these feelings and thoughts, so I was disappointed to fall so hard all over again.

The weather has been bleak these past 3 days and that feeling was certainly reflected within me.

2 comments:

  1. Funny you should post this. I just wrote a post this afternoon about a break down I had this weekend...Once I finished it I thought I sounded to whiny and I deleted it. I think I may rewrite it...You are not alone, this still happens to me every now and then too. Thinking of you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a tough spot...and one I think is necessary for our survival...my emotions seem to come in waves good and bad...I think the weather is a huge part of my mood...as the sun goes so does my ups and downs...I am bummed you are blue...I wish I had something magical to say...but all I can say is I feel ya sista!! hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete