Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another first !

One thing about having a child with Down Syndrome is the beautiful surprises along the way, I'm talking about those first steps, the first pull to stand, the first sign, the first word, I mean they shouldn't come as a surprise but with Owen these things seem to come out of the blue - we go along for weeks/months with no change and then suddenly he surprises us with what he can do.

Owen gave me a surprise yesterday - I thought I mis-heard at first ....so I got it on tape.



His first song !

5 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! This has me in tears...Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments guys, he sang E-I-E-I all day long yesterday and even added a few animal signs, all these years of singing to my little possum seem to have caught on !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was AWESOME!! really...Maddie was singing back...well in Maddie words...Owen ROCKED..smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is so wonderful! He has a lovely little voice ;)

    ReplyDelete