Saturday, August 20, 2011

Littlest Jedi

You know, the very ordinary, normal, funny, family moments are happening more and more these days.

On the day of diagnosis it was these moments I thought lost, or more like stolen, like we had been robbed of a normal family life.


But we have found our ordinary again, infact we never really lost it at all and its these ordinary family moments that make my heart smile most, its like life and hope are returning to my heart.


After dinner last night Randall dressed up Owen as a Jedi - complete with wooden spoon light saber.




ahhh just another "ordinary" moment to melt a mothers heart

3 comments:

  1. I love the head butt at the end!! to stink'n cute! I love little boys and dress up...funny how it always ends with a sword or a gun!! I love the "normal" times...it seems like our "normal" is everywhere...and so very good! I thought I to lost it...but so glad it was always there...I think I was just not ready to see it! smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love it, that was so cute!! And I know what you mean about those ordinary moments...I too thought that was lost in the beginning, and that we would never have them...I was so wrong!
    And I love Owens hair! He makes a very cute Jedi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! We haven't completely lost our ordinary have we ;) I like the jedi costume, so much better then Nat dressing Lucas up as Snow White.

    ReplyDelete