Thursday, August 5, 2010

Here comes the sleep train

One nap a day has shifted things big time.
Owen is waking just once a night now and woke at 6.30 this morning !!! and I can put him down at nap time without nursing him (he is just so tired he falls asleep with just a little patting) YAHOO fantastic. I feel a million bucks.
Its a job to keep him awake at 10 o clock but with a quick snack and a drink he can get through until about 1130 (he is having lunch at 11am. I moved Cy's nap too now his going down at 12pm (was 1pm) and waking at 2.30pm an hour earlier which means he is sleeping through the night without the antics.

Owen has found EYES are for poking ! I ask him where are your eyes and he points to my eyes and then his own eyes (well sometimes its his ears) and he goes back and forth back and forth sometimes poking both my eyes one after the other as if to say, and you've got two of those ! Very cute. Photos to follow

2 comments:

  1. Yay, so happy for you! Maybe I should consider switching to one nap. Lucas won't go down without a fight unless I nurse so something has got to change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I stumbled across your blog! We are in the process of cutting one of Landon's naps out, down to 1 a day (a nice long one). Looks like you got things under control!! Yay for you=)

    Looking forward to following your journey!!

    ReplyDelete