Saturday, August 21, 2010

MIA


No posts and no photos recently because I have been sick with vertigo for the last 10 days. It was probably a virus but I realise that this crisis in my health is probably a reflection of the constant day to day stress I put myself under with little time for friends, time out, hair appointments etc. The vertigo was completely debilitating all I could do was lay in bed, if I got up I was staggering and bashing into furniture and the walls and the nausea was overwhelming. Randall was calling me "Future Mum" - because I would have to have someone to support me to walk to the toilet! My partner Col looked after the boys, the house, the cooking and me (and I am a pretty awful patient), but he had to go back to work last week so my mum flew from Adelaide to look after us all, she left yesterday. I am running on about 90% of normal just the ocassional dizzy, nothing debilitating. Back to fulltime parenting tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment