Wednesday, September 1, 2010

struggling

Do you ever find your self struggling with the 47th chromosome?
I am finding it difficult at the moment, I am not really sure what has set me off, maybe its the delays, maybe its some of the quirky behaviour, at times I feel I am just not equiped to do "this"?

Also there are a few other things going on at the moment, we have just found out Cy needs glasses (very long sighted) and Randall has swollen lymph nodes and got some strange results in a blood test (white cells, thyroid and phosphate abnormal) so we are off to the Ped today for him.

Sometimes I think you just don't get paid enough to do this job - being a mum.

2 comments:

  1. I struggle sometimes too. Last week was a hard week for me. I guess sometimes it all gets overwhelming, especially when your other kids have things going on too. My best advice is to take a step back from all the Ds related stuff and have some fun. Take a day off.

    ReplyDelete